Corporates Insurance Includes;
1.Fleet Motor insurance
2.Group Life cover
Commercial fleet vehicles frequently get into collisions, and the other party often brings a lawsuit against the fleet business. The owner may lose a lot of money due to the expensive lawsuit costs. The fleet insurance plans include third-party covers that cover the costs of defending against a legal claim. This is yet another excellent application for commercial fleet insurance.
Furthermore, you can select the fleet’s insured cars, the sorts of vehicles covered by the policy, and whether or not each driver has access to every vehicle or simply a select number of them.
The inclusions change depending on the type of insurance purchased. The standard services we offer to our clients are:
- Motor Fleet Insurance: This advantage offers coverage for all cars under a single policy.
- Accident Coverage: Protection from financial loss or property damage caused by car collisions, accidents, or overturning
- Exterior Explosion & Fire Cover: Guards against damage brought on by explosion and fire.
- Roadside Assistance: If your car breaks down or is involved in an accident, transportation services or towing assistance to the closest gas station is offered.
- No Claims Discount: It’s a discount based on the number of years that have passed since your last vehicle insurance claim.
- Damages: Damages by man-made catastrophes and natural disasters.
- Personal Accident Insurance: For both licensed drivers and passengers riding in company cars.
What are the age limits for the Group Life Assured plan?
The minimum age at entry is 18 years while the maximum age at entry is 65. Beyond the age of 70 years, renewal for the respective member is reviewed individually